In order to apply to any openings listed below, please download and fill out the VTF Application.
This is required in order to successfully apply.
Click Here to download the VTF Application as a PDF General Manufacturing Labor
|| General Manufacturing Labor
|| Macomb, MI
|| Entry Level
|| To ensure quality product is produced and shipped to the customer using established operator instructions and quality standards.
- Responsible for operating a machine that produces parts to customer quality standards while following company safety guidelines.
- Responsible for detecting and communicating non-conforming product.
- Responsible to accurately record data concerning the defect on appropriate form and to the appropriate person so that the defect can be corrected.
- Maintain work areas and equipment that showcase a clean and safe work environment.
|Skills and Experience
- Excellent Attendance.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Employees will be trained to read calipers, check bent part to a pattern, use gage to check end forms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.