Immediate Openings:General Manufacturing Labor
|| General Manufacturing Labor
|| Macomb, MI
|Years of Experience
|| No Experience Required
|| To ensure quality product is produced and shipped to the customer using established operator instructions and quality standards.
- Responsible for operating a machine that produces parts to customer quality standards while following company safety guidelines.
- Responsible for detecting and communicating non-conforming product.
- Responsible to accurately record data concerning the defect on appropriate form and to the appropriate person so that the defect can be corrected.
- Maintain work areas and equipment that showcase a clean and safe work environment.
|Skills and Experience
- Excellent Attendance.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Employees will be trained to read calipers, check bent part to a pattern, use gage to check end forms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.