|| General Manufacturing Labor
|| Macomb, MI
|| Entry Level
|| To ensure quality product is produced and shipped to the customer using established operator instructions and quality standards.
- Responsible for operating a machine that produces parts to customer quality standards while following company safety guidelines.
- Responsible for detecting and communicating non-conforming product.
- Responsible to accurately record data concerning the defect on appropriate form and to the appropriate person so that the defect can be corrected.
- Maintain work areas and equipment that showcase a clean and safe work environment.
|Skills and Experience
- Excellent Attendance.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Employees will be trained to read calipers, check bent part to a pattern, use gage to check end forms.